VN of the Year 2013

Year 2013 exceeded my expectations. I was able to choose as many as 34 masterpieces, even one more than in fruitful 2012. Surprisingly, there's a better selection of chuunige as well - industry is absolutely alive and kicking. However, now it's truly the last year of abundance - sneak peek into 2014 shows the number of masterpieces being in the mid twenties. Visual Novel Openings 2013 . 

My list of masterpieces in 2013:
  1. Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake
  2. ChuSinGura 46+1
  3. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
  4. Electro Arms -Realize Digital Dimension-
  5. Futagoza no Paradox
  6. Getsuei Gakuen -kou-
  7. Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~
  8. Grisaia no Rakuen
  9. Hapymaher
  10. HHG Megami no Shuuen
  11. Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi
  12. Inpyuri -Hito to Anata to Ayakashi to-
  13. Izayoi no Fortuna
  14. Jesus 13th -Ushinawareta Gakuen-
  15. Kara no Shoujo - The Second Episode
  16. Karumaruka * Circle
  17. Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi.
  18. Koi Suru Tame ni Umaretekita-
  19. Komorebi no Nostalgica
  20. Lovesick Puppies -Bokura wa Koi Suru Tame ni Umaretekita-
  21. Natsu no Owari no Nirvana
  22. Natsukumo Yururu
  23. Ojou-sama wa Gokigen Naname
  24. Prism ◇ Recollection!
  25. Reminiscence
  26. Ryuusei☆Kiseki -Shooting Probe-
  27. Seihou no Prismgear
  28. Sengoku † Koihime ~Otome Kenran ☆ Sengoku Emaki~
  29. Shoujo Shin'iki ~ Shoujo Tengoku -The Garden of Fifth Zoa-
  30. Timepiece Ensemble
  31. Tojita Sekai no Tori Colony
  32. Tsukiakari Lunch
  33. XBlaze Code: Embryo
  34. Yume ka Utsutsu ka Matryoshka

As for year 2013, apparently, Clephas chose Hapymaher . I'm absolutely subjective when I choose game of the year thinking only of personal preferences, so I choose ChuSinGura 46+1.
And I need to announce what I'll be reviewing. Sadly, Dunamis15 can't be hooked. Or rather it can and I can get wall of text, but no lines are loaded into memory, so proper play is impossible, and I'm not going to repeat what I did with Psyclone - copy-pasting lines from the wall of text on the fly, it was also a much shorter game. So for 2011 I'm going to review Noblelige instead . 
I find two games in the utter need of English reviews, so I'm taking up Seihou no Prismgear and Shoujo Shin'iki ~ Shoujo Tengoku -The Garden of Fifth Zoa- for review. See you there!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © VNDBReview. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates