VN of the Year 2006 and POLL for EXTRA review

Year 2006 did not bring any full 10/10 masterpieces, sadly. There were few chunige as well. I already see that year 2007 offers a much wider diversity, so placing great hopes on it. New portion of Visual Novel Openings 2006 with songs.

My list of masterpieces in 2006:
  1. D.C. II ~Da Capo II~
  2. ef - a fairy tale of the two.
  3. Eve ~New Generation~
  4. Fragments Blue
  5. H2O -Footprints in the Sand-
  6. Hidamari
  7. I/O
  8. KimiKiss
  9. Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru
  10. Kishin Hishou Demonbane
  11. Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o
  12. Lost Child
  13. Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba
  14. Muv-Luv Alternative
  15. PP -Pianissimo- Ayatsuri Ningyou no Rinbu
  16. Scarlett
  17. Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic
  18. Tenshitsuki no Shoujo
I really wanted something to beat Muv-Luv Alternative this year, but nothing reached 10/10 level and those few with 9/10 scores don't have epic enough story to rival it. As for poll for EXTRA review, I believe it's my moral obligation that I should include all the untranslated masterpieces not yet reviewed by me, which includes the following ones (with the exception of simulator KimiKiss). Really looking forward to your opinions, especially during first three days when I make a decision what to review:
  1. Fragments Blue
  2. H2O -Footprints in the Sand-
  3. Kishin Hishou Demonbane
  4. Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o
  5. Moshimo Ashita ga Harenaraba
  6. Tenshitsuki no Shoujo

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © VNDBReview. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates