VN of the Year 2011

Year 2011 is a hurricane of great titles. My initial pick contained 20 masterpieces, but had to widen this selection up to 28 with some additional feedback since I can't sample it all on my own at the moment and there are genres I just can't force myself to play. Visual Novel Openings 2011 with songs just because. 


My list of masterpieces in 2011:
  1. Aiyoku no Eustia
  2. Bloody Rondo
  3. Dengeki Stryker
  4. Duelist engage
  5. Dunamis 15
  6. Grisaia no Kajitsu
  7. Hanachirutani Sanjinkou
  8. Hotel.
  9. Hyper→Highspeed→Genius
  10. Irotoridori no Sekai
  11. Izuna Zanshinken
  12. Kajiri Kamui Kagura
  13. Kamikaze ☆ Explorer!
  14. Koi de wa Naku - It's not Love, but so Where Near
  15. Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss
  16. Legend Seven ~Shirayuki Hime to Shichinin no Eiyuu~
  17. Manatsu no Yoru no Yuki Monogatari
  18. Midori no Umi
  19. Mirai Nostalgia
  20. Onigokko!
  21. Otomimi ∞ Infinity
  22. Sukimazakura to Uso no Machi
  23. Taiyou no Promia
  24. Tenshi no Hane o Fumanaide
  25. Tiny Dungeon ~Birth for Yours~
  26. Vermilion -Bind of Blood-
  27. Walkure Romanze ~Shoujo Kishi Monogatari~
  28. Yurikago yori Tenshi made
That's a huge number. I know I say it each time that this is real golden age of visual novels, but that's how I feel. I'm on lookout for changes to the worse, but no signs of that as of yet. With this great selection choosing one does not come easy, but I choose light over blackness (meaning Akatsuki Works Black) , lol. Guess which one of light works of the year by CG. Does not matter which one of light's two works of the year, actually.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © VNDBReview. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates