1. Ryuu no Hanazono 龍の花園  Family Soft
Hero comes back to his hometown to reunite with his childhood friend. However, the girl only leaves a note "Dragon flower garden" and disappears. Hero comes to her school to learn about her whereabouts.
Mystery novel that features concept of time. Characters and events change depending on time of visit. Just imagine Eastern Express to get the grasp of it. Needless to say, difficulty was very high. Multiple endings depending on hero actions were incorporated. Game was only released for MSX 2, so it was never widely known.
Premium consists of four scenarios, each one of which is dedicated entirely to sex (sometimes with a bit of conversation and very straight-forward seduction before). There is no real story, just a series of encounters of nameless protagonists with different types of young women. Each of the four scenarios is dedicated to a specific occupation, which are: school girl, maid, magician, and finally Buddhist nun.
Second Sikly's game and again a nukige with top notch graphics.
4. Ms. DETECTIVE - File #1: Iwami Ginzan Satsujin Jiken ミス・ディテクティヴ ファイル#1 石見銀山殺人事件  DataWest
Chisato Higari is a detective to receive a request to find client's missing father. You get to know that father is in Omori but when you get there there is a news report about his death and at the same time your client disappears. Is the corpse floating in the sea of Japan truly client's father? Where did the client disappear?
Point and click adventure with live-action videos, so can be also described as interactive movie. Game had quite a big impact since it was the first game to have videos inserted and to have sound synchronized with the video. Local town locations are also represented truthfully. What hurs the game a lot is small picture/video size and constant repeats of videos on the same actions, like a car moving to some location.
5. Dengeki Nurse 電撃ナース  Cocktail Soft 1 2 3
There is a very nice English review
Super D.P.S. is the fifth entry in the D.P.S./Dream Program System series. Like the other D.P.S. games, it is a collection of three short scenarios, which are unrelated to each other story-wise and can be played separately. Those scenarios are presented as cartridges played on a fictional console named Dream Program System. Each scenario allows the player to choose between two different protagonists, or two different personalities for the protagonist. All of the scenarios feature nudity and/or sexual situations.
The scenarios in this game include:
1. A rather disturbing tale entitled Maria and Kanpan, which focuses on a young female robot specialist who falls asleep and is sexually "explored" by one of the robots. The player can view the events from either the girl's or the robot's point of view.
2. An adventurous scenario, which depicts the dangers encountered by a young couple in a tropical forest populated by local tribes. The two are imprisoned and have to find a way to escape. The player can choose to control either the heroine or the hero.
3. A scenario with sci-fi elements, involving a famous female space pirate named Camelia, who raids a space ship together with her pretty lieutenant. The story varies according to the player's choice to control Camelia herself, or a male soldier on the ship who captures Camelia's lieutenant.
The first visual novel to implement as much as 256 colors with pc-98. Apart of that usual DPS content.