First of all, let's prolong the chart
The aftertaste is bitter as if I witness an overall decline in quality.
- The number of VNs with high difficulties and genre mixes increased steeply
- Command selection gets almost extinct being substituted with either point and click or ADV
- Moe first focused on in Classmates 2 started its victorious march through the time
- Conception of time showed up in several games at once after success of Classmates 1 and 2
- First Windows VN - Sinkha
4. Kuro no Danshou: The Literary Fragment
7. Mugen Yasoukyoku
8. Ryouki no Ori
9. Romance wa Tsurugi no Kagayaki - The Last Crusader-
10. Tokyo Twilight Busters ~Kindan no Ikenie Teito Jigokuhen~
11. True Love ~Jun'ai Monogatari~
12. Youjuu Senki 2 -Reimei no Senshi-tachi-
Oh, and some final words. The era of pc-98 is actually almost gone. Year 1996 will the transition one and 1997 will have only some leftover slowpokes on pc-98 systems. So let's say thanks to the magnificent beautiful world of pc-98 and dive into... very crude and ugly works of beginning of windows era...